What will the new year bring?
Across the globe we have had a rough few years. So many people are walking into the new year with anticipation of something new. New doesn’t come without change.
Below are a few tips to make your 2023 one to believe in the possibilities of the future
1.Choose a power word-I have been hosting vision casting sessions for 14 years. It has been a passion of mine to help those push past what is blocking them and walk into their future. So what is the one word that will carry you and guide you to your purpose.
2. Create a vision board. Whether you do one with a group or alone I highly recommend that you find the time to do one. If you are in the Dallas area, I host vision casting sessions through AirBnb Experiences. Look for Elevate Self Esteem.
3. Believe in yourself again. Yes we have all taken a ton of hits over the last few years and it just seems like life is not getting any better. But trust and believe it is getting better. You are a part of that equation. Trust yourself, your gifts and talents. They are definitely making room for you.
4. Speak life. I believe in the power of words. so take the time to speak life and you will begin to see a change in your life. If you are having a tough time with believing again I encourage you to
- Write it down
- Repeat it consistently.
- Find ways to give yourself hope that it will happen.
If you don’t accomplish all you have in store of 2023 don’t beat yourself up. Do the best you can with what you have to work with and let it all fall into place the way it should. REMEMBER…LIFE IS GOOD!
Powerful Reasons to Use Video
Everywhere you go video is the primary tool for sharing your business with the world. Have you wondered if video is the best decision for your brand? Most of our clients would prefer to be in the background. More and more consumers would rather have real authentic marketing that showcases an influencer or someone that they can trust share what they like about a product.
We have included a few tips on why we think video production should be a part of your creative efforts to showcase your brand to the world.
1.Brand authenticity– As we stated earlier it creates authenticity with your brand. You want your brand to be viewed as a credible resource, product or service. Video captures the essence of your brand and tells the story how you would like for it to be told that consumers can connect with.
2. Videos improve your SEO ranking. This alone can convert consumers into customers.
3. Consumers trust your voice. Since we know that video is the best way to create authenticity for the brand, this component alone allows your voice to become the one that customers really want to hear.
With our 360 degree campaigns videos with today’s climate video will always be one of the components that we incorporate in our strategy. If you are looking for ways to expose, educate and engage consumers with your brand…BLYSS AGENCY can help you do exactly that
Are you looking for new ways to reach your customers?
At Blyss what is most important to our brand is allowing us to strategically create ways for brands to connect with customers. We have always been strategic in our approach. We just don’t want to allow trends. We want to create spaces where our clients voices are heard, respected and understood.
Life is good.Find time to create ways that show who you really are.
So how do we find new ways to reach customers? It’s that simple.
- Create a 360 degree campaign. Make sure you are finding ways to reach customers from a full 36o degree campaign. You will be confident that you have done all that you can to reach potental customers in ways that they want to be reached.
- Read articles and stay current and up to date with what is going on you industry. If your calendar is too full to make the time. Assign this task to one of your staff members or listen to podcasts as you get ready for your morning commute to work. If you are remote. Take the time throughout your day to listen to current issues, trends and musts for your industry.
- Make sure you know your customer. This is key to knowing how to actively engage with your customers. Let them see the human side of your team. Yes! Every business is in business to make a dollar. However, if you focus on building the relationship the money will follow.